Setelah di Buka cashingnya dengan sedikit mencungkil maka terlihat sbb:
Features US18650GR1. Energy densities are high; the US18650 size attains the energy density per volume of
approx. 440 Wh/l and the energy density per weight of approx. 160 Wh/kg.
2. Voltages are high, with average operating voltages at 3.6 V for hard carbon
batteries and 3.7 V for graphite batteries; these are approximately three times the
cutoff voltage of Ni-Cd and Ni-MH batteries.
3. Charge/discharge cycle characteristics are excellent; batteries can be put
through 500 or more cycles.
4. Self-discharge is minimal, at under 10% per month.
5. There is no memory effect such as that in Ni-Cd and Ni-MH batteries.
6. Remaining capacity can easily be indicated using the discharge curve.
7. Carbon material, rather than metallic lithium or lithium alloy, is used as the
anode material. The lithium ion state is maintained over a wide range of operating
conditions, for excellent safety.
8. In accordance with using gel polymer electrolyte, laminated film can be used to
outer equipment and,“thin”and“light”lithium ion rechargeable battery was
＊Thickness is approx. 2.5mm at present. In future, achievement of 1mm or less
＊According to using special gel polymer electrolyte, it become possible to supply
no leak of the electrolyte and extremely high safety batteries.
＊Development of big footprint cells become possible (xx5385 series like as
325385 etc.). That was impossible to usual lithium ion batteries.
sekian, smoga dapat memberikan tambahan pengatahuan Bagi kita